Off Season News

Diehard_O's_Fan

22 hours ago, wildcard said:

I want to hear that from other sources then a Red Sox reporter before I believe it.

I don't see that the O's quit on Buck.  They just were not a good enough team to win when it counted.   They were 1 out of the wildcard on Sept 5th.  They lost one the the Yankees and then went on the road.  They weren't a good road team all year.   The lost 3 to the Indians who were in the middle of a historic run.   Then the battled the Jays but could not score on the road.   Then then played the Yankees on the road and lost.  

After that Sept 17th they were done and Buck starting playing rookies instead of beat up players like Jones. What happen after that really does not matter.

Bottom line was the O's hang in until that hit a spot in the September schedule  were they were outplayed on the road.   The end.  I don't think Buck lost the team.  I think the team was not good enough to win.

That's where I am on this. The team was not good enough this past season. I don't believe Buck lost the clubhouse. I believe this reporter is an instigator. Trying to get some trash about Buck going on. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived