Roch: Bundy Likes Working with the Spitter

weams

Bundy will continue to work with pitching coach Roger McDowell, who returns despite feeling the summer heat while the rotation was posting the highest ERA in club history at 5.70. McDowell didn’t receive universal support within the organization, but he had enough of it from some strong voices.

“I’m not real big on comparing people, but I worked well with him,” Bundy said. “He was easy to talk to and he has a lot of knowledge. Obviously, he’s been in the game a long time and he’s helped me out and I’m looking forward to working with him again for a second season.”

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2018/01/rehashing-questions-and-revisiting-bundy.html

bal-like-buck-showalter-new-orioles-pitc

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Aglets said:

Very misleading title.  I guess I can appreciate the Seinfeld reference though.

One would certainly hope you would.  I love the Magic Loogie Theory and Roger McDowell's role as the spitter from the gravely road....

Here is the scene 

and here is how McDowell is outed as the spitter.

9 minutes ago, 24fps said:

Given the Orioles' overwhelming success at developing quality starting pitching recently, Mr. Bundy should use the splitter whenever he damn well pleases in my humble opinion.

Player ignoring coaches advice is always good guidance to tell them. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, that wasn't the intent of the article, Bundy enjoys working with the pitching coach, good, for him.

Lets see how many ways we can twist this topic and see what spins out. :)

1 hour ago, Redskins Rick said:

Player ignoring coaches advice is always good guidance to tell them. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, that wasn't the intent of the article, Bundy enjoys working with the pitching coach, good, for him.

Lets see how many ways we can twist this topic and see what spins out. :)

He says he likes and respects Rog.  That was my reason for bringing up this hotfoot subject. It's not like I accused Dylan of PED use or anything. Just hanging out on the grassy knoll. 

3 minutes ago, weams said:

He says he likes and respects Rog.  That was my reason for bringing up this hotfoot subject. It's not like I accused Dylan of PED use or anything. Just hanging out on the grassy knoll. 

right now, the anxiety over this team is at a tremendous high of uncertainty, and anything posted in the media is going to be taken into different directions by the fandom.

42 minutes ago, weams said:

He says he likes and respects Rog.  That was my reason for bringing up this hotfoot subject. It's not like I accused Dylan of PED use or anything. Just hanging out on the grassy knoll

Gravely road!

Methinks someone is stirring the pot for fun.  That grassy knoll, could be a slippery slope!

Haha hahaha!

2 hours ago, 24fps said:

Given the Orioles' overwhelming success at developing quality starting pitching recently, Mr. Bundy should use the splitter whenever he damn well pleases in my humble opinion.

Hell I think he should learn to throw it with BOTH hands.  He could be our #1 an our #4 pitcher.  Hey, that could be the plan!!!!

Archived