My 25-man roster prediction (as of 3/7/18)

interloper

• Nestor Cortes, LHP, Orioles (from Yankees): What’s that we were saying about the Yankees? Ah yes, another such player. The 23-year-old just ran up over a hundred innings of 2.06 ERA ball in the upper minors, with 9.0 K/9 and 2.8 BB/9. He has held his own as a starter this spring, too. With the O’s in need of both lefty relievers and rotation depth, he seems to be on track for a job.

MLBTR

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frobby...

Sisco vs Wynn from Rich:

Close race. I think Austin Wynns is slightly ahead of Chance Sisco, but it is close.

Today per Roch: Also Buck said today defense would be prioritized for the catcher position. 

10 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

Frobby...

Sisco vs Wynn from Rich:

Close race. I think Austin Wynns is slightly ahead of Chance Sisco, but it is close.

Today per Roch: Also Buck said today defense would be prioritized for the catcher position. 

Buck always talks a good game when it comes to prioritizing defense.

Then he puts Trumbo in the outfield.

8 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

Buck always talks a good game when it comes to prioritizing defense.

Then he puts Trumbo in the outfield.

Amen to that lol. 

Who was the manager when Mark Reynolds played 3rd? I forget.

14 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

And?

And Delmon in the outfield!

You want more examples?

Pearce at second base!

Come on, is that all you got? Wieters at catcher, Reynolds at third base, Reynolds it first base, Davis at third-base or right field, the ‘meat’ at 3B, Cruz in the outfield, Jones in center this year. I’m sure I left someone out.

13 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

Come on, is that all you got? Wieters at catcher, Reynolds at third base, Reynolds it first base, Davis at third-base or right field, the ‘meat’ at 3B, Cruz in the outfield, Jones in center this year. I’m sure I left someone out.

Alvarez at third for two games.I was at one of them. Little Shop of Horrors.A plant did not eat him up but the ball did.

5 hours ago, Rene88 said:

Frobby...

Sisco vs Wynn from Rich:

Bat. Bat.

Archived