So what’s the deal with the pies?

Rene88

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

Sorry if I am late to this, but who banned the pies? That seemed fun. Now they are doing shaving cream pies? What’s the story here exactly?

The shaving cream pies are a bad idea, numerous players have recounted how it stings the eyes if it gets in there.

Id ask for banana cream pie and then tell the guys in the booth they could conduct the interview while I eat the whole thing.

17 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

The shaving cream pies are a bad idea, numerous players have recounted how it stings the eyes if it gets in there.

Id ask for banana cream pie and then tell the guys in the booth they could conduct the interview while I eat the whole thing.

You are correct and that is why I brought it up. Shaving pies no bueno. I thought the pies sponsored by that Baltimore bakery was perfect. Just seems insane they did away with it. It was fun. Whoever is responsible for ending this should be ashamed of theirselves IMO.

14 minutes ago, Rene88 said:

You are correct and that is why I brought it up. Shaving pies no bueno. I thought the pies sponsored by that Baltimore bakery was perfect. Just seems insane they did away with it. It was fun. Whoever is responsible for ending this should be ashamed of theirselves IMO.

Maybe the greater shame is associated with his hitting.

Archived