Orioles sign Michael Saunders

Diehard_O's_Fan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Can_of_corn said:

VA Beach is nice and rather nearby.

From what I saw a lot of the attendance is military driven and folks don't care much about the names, they just want to see live baseball.

Tides might move to VB in the future, depending on what VB does with most of the land at the sportsplex right by my house. And this is pretty much it tbh. Harbor park is in a weird spot too, close to the base but it's a pain to get to. 

Just now, MDtransplant757 said:

Maybe stewart has bad internet here in VA. 

True story, I had dial up in the barracks and it was trash.  We figured out if we included the area code it was routed differently and we got a slightly better connection.  That fix lasted about three months.  :mad:

Sure made playing MMOs a drag, I would lag out of any big event.

1 minute ago, MDtransplant757 said:

Tides might move to VB in the future, depending on what VB does with most of the land at the sportsplex right by my house. And this is pretty much it tbh. Harbor park is in a weird spot too, close to the base but it's a pain to get to. 

This may belong in the minors forum, but what do you think about the Tides this season?

Yea, close but oddly placed.  Right next to an odd bit of roadwork if I remember correctly, easy to miss.

Just now, Can_of_corn said:

True story, I had dial up in the barracks and it was trash.  We figured out if we included the area code it was routed differently and we got a slightly better connection.  That fix lasted about three months.  :mad:

Sure made playing MMOs a drag, I would lag out of any big event.

The internet lags out whenever I play games here. Mainly because cox internet doesn't give me the speed i pay for. I call them and they rebuff it every month. Pisses me off. 

1 minute ago, Can_of_corn said:

Yea, close but oddly placed.  Right next to an odd bit of roadwork if I remember correctly, easy to miss.

It was roadwork, it's next to the higway going into the city, it's getting into the park itself that's a giant pain in the gonads due to parking, norfolk traffic and the light that proceeds it. 

Outside of stewart, scott, Long and Rameriez who I'm high on, prepare for this team to suck. 

I remember Stewart being a high floor, low ceiling draft pick that I was somewhat high on.  Then it looked like he wasn't going to sniff the majors.  Now he's knocking on the door and he might just stick.

Guess the game's starting.... gotta turn on the radio feed

Just now, 25 Nuggets said:

I remember Stewart being a high floor, low ceiling draft pick that I was somewhat high on.  Then it looked like he wasn't going to sniff the majors.  Now he's knocking on the door and he might just stick.

Guess the game's starting.... gotta turn on the radio feed

Hunter and bordick tonight?

Stewart is Kim if Kim's defense wasn't horrendous

Archived