Orioles sign Michael Saunders

Diehard_O's_Fan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

R. A. Dickey and Lackey are both still out there. I don't think either one has retired.  So much better than Tillman. I think I saw every one of Saunders homeruns at OP over the years. Get him ready and give him a shot at OP ASAP.

4 hours ago, section18 said:

R. A. Dickey and Lackey are both still out there. I don't think either one has retired.  So much better than Tillman. I think I saw every one of Saunders homeruns at OP over the years. Get him ready and give him a shot at OP ASAP.

Lackey is a competitor, albeit a little whiny at times, but I wouldn’t be totally against a one year deal for him. 

8 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

Lackey is a competitor, albeit a little whiny at times, but I wouldn’t be totally against a one year deal for him. 

We'd better sign him quick before this team looks like they are out of competition.

o

YESTERDAY (April 2nd)

I went to the gym this morning, was there for about 5 minutes,  and the Orioles announced the Michael Saunders deal. I drove back to the gym this afternoon, was (once again) there for about 5 minutes, and they announced the Luis Ysla acquisition ........ because they do this on purpose.

Roch Kubatko

https://twitter.com/masnRoch/status/980943808631394305

o

Archived