Orioles hire new COO for Business Opps

Deadwood Fan

On 7/3/2018 at 2:46 PM, Moose Milligan said:

I've got a Fight Club scene in mind...where Lou Angelos descends onto the OH and goes "I'm Lou...who the F are you?"

And then @Tony-OH like, "Aw, Lou...come on man!  We really like this place!" while laughing and taking a tremendous beating.  And then all of the OH minions are getting ready to pounce on Lou.  And then Tony's all like "YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN LOU!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN!!!" 

And then Lou's all like "F'ING USE THE MESSAGE BOARD LET ME OUT OF HERE!"

No way I'm taking a tremendous beating from Lou. lol

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/3/2018 at 1:38 PM, ChrisP said:

When you're on pace to lose 115 games, they need industry experts to try and help with future promotions and ticket sales. Someone said in the "Rock Bottom" thread..the 2019 season ticket sales have to be trending to a new low.

While I enjoy coming to games, I am not sold on getting my same seats.  I may downgrade to another section and/or downgrade from my 29 game plan.  It's been an awful year, and while I know there are growing pains, I'm not sure how much I want to sit through. 

Stan the Fan Charles said this week on his Facebook Birdwatcher that Vidalin wouldn't have taken the job if Peter was as involved as has been in his tenure. Stan has been told my sports business people that the Orioles want to use Camden Yards for more events besides Baseball games. 

57 minutes ago, Deadwood Fan said:

Stan the Fan Charles said this week on his Facebook Birdwatcher that Vidalin wouldn't have taken the job if Peter was as involved as has been in his tenure. Stan has been told my sports business people that the Orioles want to use Camden Yards for more events besides Baseball games. 

Lets just say that Vidalin is not the first new hire by the Orioles that was told Peter would not be involved.  Maybe this time it will be different, Peter is 89 and has health problems. 

• 9 months later...
On 7/5/2018 at 12:39 PM, ThomasTomasz said:

While I enjoy coming to games, I am not sold on getting my same seats.  I may downgrade to another section and/or downgrade from my 29 game plan.  It's been an awful year, and while I know there are growing pains, I'm not sure how much I want to sit through. 

Just sit back and enjoy baseball. I love baseball and enjoy the game win or lose. 

36 minutes ago, O's are Legends said:

The new COO may want to lower ticket prices. I just checked pricing/availability for the Twins series and there must be around 75-80% of seats still available.

Just send us your Yankee and Red Sox fans to spend. The Oriole fans are huddled masses. 

The Orioles do not promote well.I am going to see Manny next week with a Post ticket promotion for $10.00 field level tickets at Nationals Park..They sent me a postcard for 30% off tickets plus $10.00 food credit.Just had a 1040 tax return promotion. 

34 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Heard Vidalin might be heading back to Florida soon,after this season .Dont really see or hear too much about him 

That doesn’t sound good. I thought it was a good sign the sons tried something different.  

Archived