Hundreds of Opening Day Tickets available now

fansince1988

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

I only know the leader of the group.   I have no idea who the other people are, except for my brother.    But it would surprise me if any of them were hoping to finance their tickets by selling some of them for a profit.    That’s a pretty risky approach when attendance is plummeting and the Yankee/Red Sox games haven’t been drawing the crowds they used to draw.   

All depends where your seats are. If you have great seats, there will always be a market for Red Sox/Yankee games.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, jeffstonefan said:

All depends where your seats are. If you have great seats, there will always be a market for Red Sox/Yankee games.

Frobby has the best seats, as one who has been the recipient of his generosity. 

1 hour ago, jeffstonefan said:

Most of the Red Sox and Yankees fans that goto Camden Yards are from MD and Northern VA. Just look at the license plates in the parking lots for those games.

I would say a lot of them have New York City accents. While a lot are probably from this area I think most are Native New Yorkers. 

On 3/27/2019 at 7:10 AM, Going Underground said:

Most of the online seats are gone. A few at best  are left. They usually release a few more seats before game time. Sometimes at the box office. Saturday and Sunday has over 20,000 seats left . The lower box are mostly gone for Saturday. Sunday a little more but the Upper Deck down the left field line is mostly gone.

The Oakland game on Monday may be really ugly,attendance wise. 

Lots of seats remain for the Orioles home opener. You can still buy blocks of 10 tickets in at least a dozen different rows directly from the Orioles website.

Ton of seats available through the Orioles as well as Stubhub etc

Tickets already going for under face value on Stubhub as well as Vividseats. (Over 3500 seats available)

I would expect around 2:45-3:05pm, you will find some really amazing deals with the original purchaser taking a loss as desperation sinks in as to get anything in return for their original purchase.

2 hours ago, O's are Legends said:

Ton of seats available through the Orioles as well as Stubhub etc

Tickets already going for under face value on Stubhub as well as Vividseats. (Over 3500 seats available)

I would expect around 2:45-3:05pm, you will find some really amazing deals with the original purchaser taking a loss as desperation sinks in as to get anything in return for their original purchase.

Orioles have released tons of new tickets all overthe stadium.Lower box have been released now.Over 160 rows are now available. Over 800 seats still on the Orioles website alone.

1 hour ago, Going Underground said:

Orioles have released tons of new tickets all overthe stadium.Lower box have been released now.Over 160 rows are now available. Over 800 seats still on the Orioles website alone.

Really stupid on the team’s part. Last year a group of 10 of us at work bought tix two weeks before OD. People gotta give notice and make plans with their families. They should have released these sooner. 

Archived