vs. Yankees 5/15 (Game 2)

Moose Milligan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but I'm going to start calling it like I see it with this pitching. If you can't sytop a guy from hitting home run just about everytime he comes to the plate, you stink. Since you stink, you might want to pitch around him. It's embarrasing how many homeruns this damn pitching staff gives up.

4 minutes ago, Il BuonO said:

Torres having a day. Old Cashner is back.

Amazing how many guys have a day against this embarrassing pitching staff. Never in my life have a seen a staff get barreled as often.

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I'm sorry, but I'm going to start calling it like I see it with this pitching. If you can't sytop a guy from hitting home run just about everytime he comes to the plate, you stink. Since you stink, you might want to pitch around him. It's embarrasing how many homeruns this damn pitching staff gives up.

Could be that Maher kid is giving signals to the batters from right field.

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Advanced thinking for guys who stink.

Speaking of stink, there’s quite a bit on Rickard right now.

Archived