4-8 Home Opener! Red Sox vs. O's

scOtt

1 minute ago, Tony-OH said:

All of Galvis' throws look like changeups. Falling off at the end. Idk if it lack of arm or just enough for each play.

I judge by Bordy, JJ Hardy, strong chest-high throws. EVERY time.

Just now, scOtt said:

EVERYBODY will cycle thru DH. If Ryan is DH every day you can't do that.

Weren’t listening, I said Mountcastle and Mancini would alternate. I don’t want Sisco DH-ing And neither do you. I want the guy playing designated hitter to be a good hitter. If you want to give Ruiz or someone a day off just sit him. Of course there are exceptions, such as when a guy is on a hot streak, But you want your best hitter hitting every day, and you want him in a position where he won’t hurt you with his defense.

I certainly agree that you do not want to have one guy playing DH if possible, but  We have to do that at this time. When Hays gets back, that results in your best offensive and defensive line up. 

1 minute ago, Philip said:

Weren’t listening, I said Mountcastle and Mancini would alternate. I don’t want Sisco DH-ing And neither do you. I want the guy playing designated hitter to be a good hitter. If you want to give Ruiz or someone a day off just sit him. Of course there are exceptions, such as when a guy is on a hot streak, But you want your best hitter hitting every day, and you want him in a position where he won’t hurt you with his defense.

I certainly agree that you do not want to have one guy playing DH if possible, but  We have to do that at this time. When Hays gets back, that results in your best offensive and defensive line up. 

Agree to disagree. Peace brother.

Kind of a fat pitch to RMC. High-middle. Sounded like he hit it hard... but an easy bouncer up the middle 4-3.

Good AB. Like Long said the other day, you have to divorce yourself from that [out]. Take pitches till you get the one where you want it, Barrell it up, and after that it's out of your hands.