4-8 Home Opener! Red Sox vs. O's

scOtt

6 minutes ago, scOtt said:

It's not "terrible" and that would just clog up DH and give Hyde ZERO flexibility.

Love you bro, but no. Putting MC at DH doesn’t clog DH at all. Using MC and Mancini at DH/1B is a fine choice. 
We’ve also had Ruiz and Sisco at DH, and I think those are, ummm, poor alternatives.

Well Terry... Terry Crowley's lucky he's in [expletive deleted] baseball ferchrissake! He was released by the Cinncinnata Reds. He was released by the [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] Atlanta Braves. We saw that Terry Crowley could sit on his [expletive deleted] ass for 8 innings and enjoy watchin' a baseball game just like any other fan and has the ability to get up there and break one open in the [expletive deleted] 9th! So if this [expletive deleted] guy would mind his own business and let me manage the [expletive deleted] team we'd be a lot better off!

Just now, scOtt said:

Well Terry... Terry Crowley's lucky he's in [expletive deleted] baseball ferchrissake! He was released by the Cinncinnata Reds. He was released by the [expletive deleted] [expletive deleted] Atlanta Braves. We saw that Terry Crowley could sit on his [expletive deleted] ass for 8 innings and enjoy watchin' a baseball game just like any other fan and has the ability to get up there and break one open in the [expletive deleted] 9th! So if this [expletive deleted] guy would mind his own business and let me manage the [expletive deleted] team we'd be a lot better off!

Ummmm huh?

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

Love you bro, but no. Putting MC at DH doesn’t clog DH at all. Using MC and Mancini at DH/1B is a fine choice. 
We’ve also had Ruiz and Sisco at DH, and I think those are, ummm, poor alternatives.

EVERYBODY will cycle thru DH. If Ryan is DH every day you can't do that.