Rally and announcement 11/12?

SpringBarb

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the Bashers script I designed over a decade ago. My "B" looks better than either of the ones on the Orioles road jerseys.

That's just your opinion. That doesn't mean your B is any better than the other B's and to say that one is better than the other seems a little silly to me.

So people can't voice their opinion about the changes made? Why is it that you don't think people should be allowed to discuss their feelings about the new uniforms? I absolutely hate the bird, always have, and this new one does nothing for me, I already hate it. They could have at least thrown up a new away hat or something. Am I not allowed to think this? Do I need to say "thank you sir may I have another" to PA just because he finally made the change to the away jersey that should have been done years ago?

Get off your high horse, just because you agree with all the changes doesn't mean everyone does. You're just complaining to hear yourself complain about people complaining.

I DON'T agree with all the changes....but I am thankful for the changes that WERE made!

Sounds like you just don't like that they didn't do it more like you would do it. ;)

I for one like it, if only because it's a step in the right direction. Gotta crawl before you can walk, really.

Well, of course! I've only been mentally redesigning the Orioles' uniforms since they pulled the placket piping off the 1995 alternates! :o

I like that the "B" is larger than the old school jerseys. If the tradeoff was the angled and progressively smaller lettering, so be it. In a way it looks like the word is coming out at you, which I like.

I get the opposite feel...like the script is running away from me. It's the same thing that I dislike about the High Desert Mavericks jerseys.

That's just your opinion. That doesn't mean your B is any better than the other B's and to say that one is better than the other seems a little silly to me.

In any aesthetics discussion all any of us are doing is offering opinions. (Usually as declaratives, but still...) Thought that would go without saying.

(Meanwhile, El and I just disagreed on the placement of the smaller skylights we're putting in the living room. (The old ones were leaking, and had to go.) I thought they should go at the top of the original opening. She thought they should go at the bottom. Guess where they're going? :rolleyes:

Archived