Wednesday, August 18: the misery continues in St Petersburg

SteveA

You know how to turn it off? You turn off the TV. Turn off the Gameday tab. You QUIT basing your day on what time this f-ing team is playing!

Just quit watching! Just quit caring. 14 in a row, 20 in a row, 50 in a row!!!!! F' 'em! I'm done!

2 minutes ago, Philip said:

It seems that all the scoring plays have been on hits to Mateo.

aside from that one play that the TB radio guys complained about, does he look ok in left? 

I haven't watched closely, but I saw him hold Arozarena to a single on a ball off the wall, and make a nice cutoff on another play that didn't turn out to be relevant.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, scOtt said:

You know how to turn it off? You turn off the TV. Turn off the Gameday tab. You QUIT basing your day on what time this f-ing team is playing!

Just quit watching! Just quit caring. 14 in a row, 20 in a row, 50 in a row!!!!! F' 'em! I'm done!

I feel your pain. my friend.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, scOtt said:

You cant quit on the Orioles.  They are like a hot girl who makes you burn with passion.  Except this one also bangs all your friends.  You keep waiting and waiting.  LOL