Will the O's win one before they lose the next 7 straight?

interloper

7 more consecutive losses to break the record: will the O's win before then?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. 7 more consecutive losses to break the record: will the O's win before then?

10 minutes ago, O-The-Memories said:

I think we win two of the next six. We aren't going to have a 20 game losing streak and a 15 game losing streak in a season, the odds of that have got to be a million to one. 

Well, you are right that won’t happen, because the previous streak was 14, not 15.   But once you’ve lost 16 in a row, your chances of getting to 20 are like 24%, assuming a true talent .300 team.  

12 minutes ago, Frobby said:

Well, you are right that won’t happen, because the previous streak was 14, not 15.   But once you’ve lost 16 in a row, your chances of getting to 20 are like 24%, assuming a true talent .300 team.  

The way we've been playing, dropping infield flies, never hitting the cutoff man, who half the time isn't in the right spot anyways,  NEVER hitting in the clutch, with RISP, pitching handing out HRs like Rockefeller handing out dimes to poor children. You think we're "a true talent .300 team"?

I don't.

33 minutes ago, scOtt said:

The way we've been playing, dropping infield flies, never hitting the cutoff man, who half the time isn't in the right spot anyways,  NEVER hitting in the clutch, with RISP, pitching handing out HRs like Rockefeller handing out dimes to poor children. You think we're "a true talent .300 team"?

I don't.

You’re mistake is, you’re actually watching the games. 

I’m not. 

I have a strong feeling tomorrow is the day.  Off day today at home to clear their minds, Angels are traveling across the country, Dylan Bundy looks like the very HR prone pitcher we traded away, O’s actually played much better against the Braves, still no Rendon or Trout for the Halos, and they looked terrible getting swept by the Indians/Guardians.  If it’s gonna happen it’s tomorrow.

Edited by fitzi22