Our Oriole auction is back! And better than ever!

Roy Firestone

My fundraiser to support sports programs for underprivileged children is tomorrow night...If you bid on some Oriole items and win, the proceeds benefit these programs. We've raised more than 4 million for some of the poorest communities and help fund sports programs to get kids off the streets and on safe, supervised sports programs. Here are some of the items were offering this year.

1966 team signed Oriole championship baseball.I've never seen a 1966 World Championship ball in better condition...its signatures are 8-9 out of 10 and the ball is in pristine condition. Opening bid $500 buy it now $700...If you want to see pictures of this ball...email me : addroy@aol.com

Item 2. Willie Mays, Hank Aaron, Eddie Murray, signed baseball. Extremely rare. All three players have at least 3,000 hits and 500 HR. All are HOFers. Opening bid $300 Buy it now $600

Item 3 Oriole legends single baseballs....Weaver, Ripken Jr., Palmer, F. Robinson, B. Robinson,Murray....6 different baseballs....6 Oriole legends.... Opening bid $500 Buy it now $700

Item 4 Frank Robinson game issued signed bat. This is the exact bat Frank used as a player...its signed and in pristine concision Opening Bid $300 Buy it now $500

IMG_0778.heic.jpeg

IMG_0776.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_0773.heic.jpeg

IMG_0774.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_0777.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_0775.HEIC.jpeg

• Thanks 1