The Teixeira Watch: Part IV

baltimorebirds

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What, is it 1938 Berlin? Are the Oriole Hangout gods gonna strike me down for having the audacity to doubt these rumors when they are working with total anonymity?
Nobody is gonna criticize you for doubting the rumors.

But, if you attack the credibility of the the actual posters, and therefore the board and the people who run it, thats when you will get the boot.

Saying "I don't believe the information the insiders posted is true" is fine. Saying "I think the insiders are just making things up and lying to everybody" will get you banned.

What, is it 1938 Berlin? Are the Oriole Hangout gods gonna strike me down for having the audacity to doubt these rumors when they are working with total anonymity?

Has Olney or Gammons given up their sources? No. Poor argument buddy, thanks for posting a handful of times and happy holidays.

Pretty much.

The people you're attacking have had their sources verified by the people that run this place. So by attacking their credibility, you're attacking the credibility of the people that run this place. And they really, really don't like their credibility attacked (nor does anyone else, really).

So yeah, since they own this place, they're fully able and in their right to ban anyone that decides to question their credibility. And I'd suspect that you're likely headed that way shortly if you don't drop this with a quickness.

It's not that you doubt, we all do to some level (JTrea excepted :D ), it's how you doubt. You don't trust the veracity of the insiders, don't read their posts. No need to come into a thread and dump on them at every chance. It makes you seem like a tool. IMO.

The m&m plant is coming to Baltimore. It is not true. But I took the time to post it, so I am doing this as a favor.

Those guys are no more insiders then my cocker spaniel.

I mean, how do you vett them? lol.:)

Man you have issues. Why make it so personal??

Archived