Teixeira watch part IX....The final stages?

Sports Guy

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boras playing his game is really starting to give Tex a bad name' date=' no matter where he signs. You gotta believe TEX HAS A BIG HAND IN THIS!!!!!!!! Getting to the point where I dont care if he is in a Oriole uniform or not, He wants to drain every nickel he can, and that doesnt set us up well for the future when we need to spend again, but its all in Texs bank account. Time for the O's to doa Angels, pull their offer and move on. Hey Mark have fun playing in DC[/quote']

If Tex cared about Baltimore half as much as some on here think he does, then this would have been done.

Tex, like every other player, cares about money first, second, and third.

I say we make a final offer and be done with it. We should be spending much more time on fixing our rotation than waiting at the altar for Tex.

This WOW offer is comical.

It's the Bigfoot of this message board.

Wait, I think I see it coming . . .

Good post. I am not knocking Belkast, but his sources must have been wrong on this issue. Not his fault, just the facts. So why continue to believe there is a wow offer? And why continue to bring that up?

I just dont get it.

Its whatever, I still don't understand how the Nats can afford 23 million a year, but if they think they can, go right ahead.

He's not worth it. 20 Million is enough. It's more than fair.

Let them screw their franchise, I'd love to see it. It'd be great to see all the NoVa people around here who pushed so hard for a team for so long and who subsequently don't care about the Nats wake up one day with the Nats folding and go..."Hey...HEY WAIT! What's happening?"

I hope Matt Wieters is paying attention and wondering if this is something he wants to go through in 7 years.
He's not wondering at all, he's been dreaming of that day since he made Scott Boras his adviser leading up to the draft.

Archived