Henderson coming up this week?

Roll Tide

1 hour ago, Aristotelian said:

He can be added after Sept 1, he just wouldn't be eligible for the playoff roster. Many players come up after Sept 1 when rosters expand. 

Oops, that's what I was wondering. Can he be a playoff replacement? 

7 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Doesn’t look like he’s coming up. This is just disappointing. I’m sure we’ll also wait the 15 days next season to get the extra year of control. 

He's batting 3rd for Norfolk tonight in Lehigh Valley PA.   So I'm guessing he's not going to make it to Cleveland in the next 10 minutes.

9 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Doesn’t look like he’s coming up. This is just disappointing. I’m sure we’ll also wait the 15 days next season to get the extra year of control. 

I don't know.

I don't think he's going to want to get burned again like he probably will this year.

He might start the season with him in the majors to try for the draft pick, he might wait 15 days or he might hold him back even longer than he did Adley to try and keep him from finishing top 2 in the ROY voting.

2 hours ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Please only 15 days. They will wait until at least May, and if you wait until May you might as well wait until Super 2 in June by their logic