Play golf from the Upper Deck at Camden Yards

• Going Underground changed the title to Play golf from the Upper Deck at Camden Yards

Looks like prices start at $79.99 .

Fans will have an opportunity to play a round of golf throughout Camden Yards, while enjoying music, drinks, food, and fun challenges.

Tee times will be available as early as 7:00 a.m., and as late as 9:00 p.m., in two player increments. 

VIP times will also be available, giving fans free entry into driving, chipping, and putting challenges, along with complementary food and drink items.

Standard clubs will be available for players at each tee box, but guests are welcome to bring their own clubs.

No drivers or fairway metal will be allowed within the stadium.

Registration for tee times will open in late April, but fans can register now for early access times.  

So, maybe a little like Top Golf, but I guess you get to go down to the "holes" on the field to putt? Apparently you're limited to sand wedge through 8 iron.

When I saw the title my first thought was home plate to CF is reachable with a 9-iron, and a PGA pro could drive a ball over the warehouse from anywhere in the upper deck. The light rail station on the other side of the warehouse is a little over 200 yards from home. I might be able to hit the Hilton that looms over LF with a good drive from the plate.

I had no idea this was a thing. Maybe they can have people hit off the top of the Warehouse and into the Inner Harbor next. Or off the Bromo Tower!

Personally, I'd like to drive some golf balls into the Hilton that blocks the Bromo Tower. 

• Haha 2