3/6 O's vs. Nationals (on MASN!)

ChrisAF79

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry this is completly offtopic, well kind of. I just moved from Delaware to Ohio and I am going insane without the Orioles in my life. Anyway, does anyone know if MASN is on any carrier out here?

masnsports.com has a list of all the carriers that carry MASN. I don't have the direct link.

I'm sorry this is completly offtopic, well kind of. I just moved from Delaware to Ohio and I am going insane without the Orioles in my life. Anyway, does anyone know if MASN is on any carrier out here?

MASN is regional. I doubt you will be able to get it. Without MLB package.

MASN is regional. I doubt you will be able to get it. Without MLB package.

Question, this does not apply to me as I am in the region and have MASN, but to those who need the MLB package, do they get to see the MASN coverage, or is it different coverage with different announcers?

Check your private messages for the link. It's not on today, but during the regular season you should be covered a-ok.

Question, this does not apply to me as I am in the region and have MASN, but to those who need the MLB package, do they get to see the MASN coverage, or is it different coverage with different announcers?

Depends. Online I think you get a choice. On Extra innings you get only 1 game feed. Once the game is over you lose the feed.

Depends. Online I think you get a choice. On Extra innings you get only 1 game feed. Once the game is over you lose the feed.

Thanks, I just think it would ashame for Orioles fans abroad to have to listen to National Broadcasters who do not know the Orioles well.

Archived