Sunday Afternoon May 26th: Orioles at White Sox going for the four game sweep. (Start of game to be delayed by rain)

Just now, 2022Beach said:

Hard to believe that neither Ben or Kevin knows what a "Chicago-Style" hotdog is!

Some people refuse to acknowledge it as a real thing, much like a 9lb of Mozzarella "pizza'

1 minute ago, SteveA said:

Nice play Gunnar!

Apparently Ben is completely unfamiliar with the concept of a Chicago dog.  How many times must he have visited the city in his career as a player and broadcaster?   How could you be that clueless.   I've been to Chicago twice in my life (3 if you count being born there and leaving at a couple weeks old).    And I made sure to have a Chicago dog when I was there.

Just now, 2022Beach said:

Hard to believe that neither Ben or Kevin knows what a "Chicago-Style" hotdog is!

Um what is it

First time through the order for Crochet:   0 for 9, 6 Ks

2nd time through the order for Crochet:  1 for 7, a double, a walk, 4 Ks, and a few hard hit balls

Prediction:  he doesn't make it 3 times through the order

Just now, Billy F-Face3 said:

Watching Kyle Bradish pitch makes me smile. He brings a peaceful confident feeling over me as an Orioles fan. 

When he gave up that leadoff walk, I was surprised how confident I was that he’d take care of it. What a good feeling.