When the Orioles decided to take a big upside but high risk  player in Honeycutt in the first round I was really hoping they would have done the same thing with the pitcher Brecht in the second round. He seemed to be the pitcher version of Honeycutt with the big upside but big risk. If you used this strategy with the hitter in Honeycutt it would had been nice to have done the same with Brecht in the second round. Then again we are talking about Elias and pitching. Grrrr

On 8/1/2024 at 9:46 PM, Baseball fandom said:

When the Orioles decided to take a big upside but high risk  player in Honeycutt in the first round I was really hoping they would have done the same thing with the pitcher Brecht in the second round. He seemed to be the pitcher version of Honeycutt with the big upside but big risk. If you used this strategy with the hitter in Honeycutt it would had been nice to have done the same with Brecht in the second round. Then again we are talking about Elias and pitching. Grrrr

I feel like Elias needs to poach a top guy from an organization that excells at developing pitching.  Of course give them a big salary and title.  It's obvious the Sigbot only works on hitting.