Orioles vs. Yankees 4/8/09 game 2

jerios55

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dammit..............

That was a Southwest Airlines commercial moment right there.

Another hit for Mora. It should be first and third with one out, though. Ugh. Don't start the crappy base running again.

Two runs, had Wang throw close to 25 pitches, and in the end Huff's blunder didn't hurt us. Solid inning all around.

Let's see what Uehara does with a lead and more control on those butterflies.

Two runs, had Wang throw close to 25 pitches, and in the end Huff's blunder didn't hurt us. Solid inning all around.

You think Huff could have gotten home on the Mora hit?...it'd be close haha

"I would like to continue this flow and get in a great start..."

Yeah it did, you don't give up a run.

I refuse to believe we called a steal there after back to back doubles. If we did, :(

No, I doubt we called a steal. I think Huff was trying to get a good jump. Hit and run probably, but there's no way Huff was running to steal. That didn't happen at all last season.

And no, I don't think Huff scores on that play even if he's running. Ransom knocked the ball down quick enough, and Jeter was backing the play up. Huff doesn't have the speed to score even if he had gotten a jump.

And no, I don't think Huff scores on that play even if he's running. Ransom knocked the ball down quick enough, and Jeter was backing the play up. Huff doesn't have the speed to score even if he had gotten a jump.

Plus you can't assume Mora would've singled if Huff had still been on base. There might've been a different pitch selection, different positioning, etc.

Archived