Orioles vs. Yankees 4/8/09 game 2

jerios55

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caught stealing now a single and a walk.

Man I hate small ball.

I had a guy sitting in front of me on Monday that was griping everytime we didn't bunt in what he considered to be a bunting situation. Which was anytime there was a runner on first or second and less than 2 outs. He and I argued about it a bit.

I hate bunts. That's just me. ;)

Hey all. I just caught my DVR up to real time so forgive me if this has been mentioned.

Hearing the Zaun interview made me wonder if he might end up as Uehara's personal pitcher once Wieters comes up. The groundwork he is laying now with communication and familiarity could be hard to match. Just an observation.

Hey all. I just caught my DVR up to real time so forgive me if this has been mentioned.

Hearing the Zaun interview made me wonder if he might end up as Uehara's personal pitcher once Wieters comes up. The groundwork he is laying now with communication and familiarity could be hard to match. Just an observation.

It hasn't been mentioned, and it's a good insight. It wouldn't surprise me at all, and I'd support it to give Wieters a day off every 5 games.

Archived