4/20 - O's at Redsox

fansince71

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I first saw people posting about Huff being taken out of the game, I thought it was from just them watching the game. I didn't know it was from the announcers. I'm here in class watching the game on mute. That would be very embarrassing for a broadcaster, but yes it is very early to have a baseball game. Honest mistake.

Was that really a sac bunt? Down 3-0 in the 3rd?

Or was it a bunt for a hit attempt that had the underlying benefit of moving the runner over if it was unsuccessful?

I'm fine with the move if its the second thing. I think it was poor move if it was the first.

Or was it a bunt for a hit attempt that had the underlying benefit of moving the runner over if it was unsuccessful?

I'm fine with the move if its the second thing. I think it was poor move if it was the first.

I agree...I want to know too!

If we're already playing to scratch together a couple runs, we're in deep trouble. Hopefully he was bunting for a hit.

It was more of the latter. Sox broadcasters were whining that it shouldn't have been scored a SAC.

Archived