WWBA Championships -- Jupiter, FL October 22-26

If anyone is close to Jupiter, FL and would like to assist me in scouting the WWBA Championships, October 22-26, PM me and let me know. I plan on flying down and attending on the 23rd, 24th and 25th. I fyou have a digital camera and/or digital video recorder (preferably HD), that is a bonus.

I'll put some thoughts on the event in this thread, as well.

If anyone is close to Jupiter, FL and would like to assist me in scouting the WWBA Championships, October 22-26, PM me and let me know. I plan on flying down and attending on the 23rd, 24th and 25th. I fyou have a digital camera and/or digital video recorder (preferably HD), that is a bonus.

Wish I lived out there, so is that for all HS kids or is is a specific age group?

I'm looking forward to get your reports from there. I've told you how envious of you that I am since you get to do these things... :D

I'm looking forward to get your reports from there. I've told you how envious of you that I am since you get to do these things... :D

I'll be there from Friday morning through Sunday's games. I'm hitting up the tournament games and the Bo Jackson 5-Tool Championships, which should showcase the top draft eligibles. Should be a fun, but tiring, weekend.

I'm going to try and catch a few games Saturday afternoon. I'll PM you when I know what time I can get there.

Side note, I have played at this complex. Amateur mens wooden bat league. Every field is perfect. Great place to play.

I suggest Jumby Bay for lunch. JJ Mugs is good if you want wings, burgers, etc.

I'm going to try and catch a few games Saturday afternoon. I'll PM you when I know what time I can get there.

Side note, I have played at this complex. Amateur mens wooden bat league. Every field is perfect. Great place to play.

I suggest Jumby Bay for lunch. JJ Mugs is good if you want wings, burgers, etc.

Great! I am still getting a list of guys I need to scout for a buddy/college coach (if he's in on them, they aren't going to be draft prospects :)) but I'll let you know when I have my game schedule. 8am to 7pm starts -- going to be long days..:)

Great! I am still getting a list of guys I need to scout for a buddy/college coach (if he's in on them, they aren't going to be draft prospects :)) but I'll let you know when I have my game schedule. 8am to 7pm starts -- going to be long days..:)

On a related note, Gary Carter is now the coach of Palm Beach Atlantic, a small D3 school in West Palm.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/college/sfl-post-gary-carter-s101509sboct15,0,7836952.story

Maybe we will run into him recruiter.

Archived