4/15 O's at A's

8istheman

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Izturis - Pop up to SS

Pie - Thrown out trying to turn a double into a triple

Jones - Bubble gum explodes in his face while he is swinging, cant see pitch, strikes out

Yet he is still able to slam his helmet and bat on the ground and walk out to centerfield with a pink gummy face.

What are the odds that that Adam Jones commercial got to his head?

I brought it up in a thread I made the other day.

I think a combination of that, his all star appearance, his gold glove, and basically being the leader of this team at such a young age has him cocky as all hell right now.

I find nothing funny about anything that's been going on lately. And, I doubt many others here do, either. :mad:

I'm sorry but it's just gotten to the point where all you can do is laugh. I simply cannot be angry at this team anymore - in my mind they have already hit rock bottom. Once that happened I stopped getting angry. What's funny is that apparently, they haven't actually hit rock bottom yet.

I brought it up in a thread I made the other day.

I think a combination of that, his all star appearance, his gold glove, and basically being the leader of this team at such a young age has him cocky as all hell right now.

I think its more of him trying to do it all at once. And he obviously can't but he hasn't figured that out yet.

I'm waiting for this..........

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RfMVu-bfng&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RfMVu-bfng&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm sorry but it's just gotten to the point where all you can do is laugh. I simply cannot be angry at this team anymore - in my mind they have already hit rock bottom.

Unfortunately, it appears that they're not even close to rock bottom, yet.

Archived