4/18, Orioles (1-11) @ Athletics (9-4)

nevadaO

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's a 3rd ER for Matusz in on the sac fly. That's a tough earned run though, as it was obviously very aided by the ball Jones lost in the sun.

I never said that he lost the ball because he was being cocky, and I think anyone could understand why a lot of fans are frustrated right now. We've been losing by any means necessary as of late. Jones has been underperforming for about 2/3 of a season in the field and at the plate.

We're 1-11 so far this year, etc.

Heck of a dumb mistake by Rajai Davis there.

Rajai Davis has been struggling with the sun all day out there (but, in fairness he hasn't actually lost one yet... but he's had some close calls).

I am not sure he saw Nolan's double well. He over jumped it, but the point is people have made up their mind that Jones is going to be this yeare whipping boy. That was a no fault play IMO. He did not see it.

Wow, if Rajah wasn't so cocky and trying to be "Mr. Cool" all the time, we'd be in a big mess. I swear he's more of a liability than an asset.

Lol, I know right. As Agent Orange said earlier, this board is getting ridiculous! Trolls go back to the Sun board.

Archived