Adam Jones will be our AS Rep?

enchiridion

Well, the positions you haven't mentioned are 2B, LF, and CF... which is AJ and 2 substitutes who weren't even on the radar, much less in the plans...

Once Blair heals up, they oughta hire him to be in charge of helping AJ be all he can be... an hour of drills before every game... with an accomplished fungo guy, and Blair standing out there with him...

Not that Blair is a bad idea, or where is Bumbry these days...

but T-bone was no slouch. It's not like Adam is getting no help.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you know this to be fact? Because they don't blow up in the dugout so it is shown on TV?

No,because when I go to the games I see the same crap happening all the time. I see players run halfway up to first and stop. I see players watch their fly balls and not run. Palmer and Blair see lazy and unispired play and have said as much on TV and in print.

No,because when I go to the games I see the same crap happening all the time. I see players run halfway up to first and stop. I see players watch their fly balls and not run. Palmer and Blair see lazy and unispired play and have said as much on TV and in print.

Just one example... Scott trotted on his flyball and only got a triple out of it.

Couple weeks later he pulls a hammy running one out.

You must be watching a different team than I. Running half way up to first and stop?

"I just think we don't think we have the kind of leadership and coaches that we need here to make this a better organization like we had when we all played," Paul Blair said during a news conference before the game between the Orioles and Washington Nationals at Camden Yards. "There's no structure here. There's no leadership here. Until we get that, we're going to continue to struggle

The former players see it and other teams see it. Leadership from veterans are not on this team.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2010-06-26/sports/bs-orioles-sider-0627-20100626_1_orioles-earl-weaver-bunch-of-future-hall

Just one example... Scott trotted on his flyball and only got a triple out of it.

Couple weeks later he pulls a hammy running one out.

I have seen players on every single team watch their fly balls and not get as many bases as they should have when the ball didn't go out.

I have seen players on every single team watch their fly balls and not get as many bases as they should have when the ball didn't go out.

I agree and that bothers me ,too. The great Red Sox have guys loafing down the line. I have to give the Yankees credit,Jeter runs everything out and the others follow suit. AROID is his own case.

Archived