• I think ticket in general demand will continue to lag over the years, but winning in the postseason would be huge in that regard. We still feel the effects of 14 consecutive losing seasons….the better part of a generation growing up with a joke of a franchise. No winning memories to rekindle. Only a smattering of playoff success in the 41 years since our last World Series.   I’m loving watching the Orioles field a winner again, but if we want to see the Yard packed again, higher attendance, higher payrolls, and stop being a small market team in every regard, we need to make a name for ourselves in the playoffs. To me, the stakes are much higher than just one seasons’ playoffs. We need to start making memories.  Let’s Go!!!!!!!
    • Pitching around Bobby Witt is a hard thing to do. Imo, he’s the best player in the game. If you pitch around him, it’s essentially a double because he’ll steal second almost immediately, especially with Burnes on the mound.   The good news is, we are a much more talented team, top to bottom. Salvy is good, but he is not a world beater anymore. I expect Burnes to pitch aggressively to Witt, walking him is a bad option. 
    • The other argument is O’Hearn any better than Adley at DH. So why not just roll with McCann at C and Adley at DH. Of course Heston is in the mix, but he missed alot of time. Maybe just a PH this series.  Let’s get this W today. 
    • I’m guessing that the rain was the reason we got the 4pm spot over Houston. 
    • It sucks for us on the East Coast that have jobs too!