• 38 replies
    • 3.5k views
    • 19 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 24 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 24 replies
    • 2.6k views

• Probably the vet bat that makes the most since given where we actually have players we could move for him.  He’s not going to give us 162. It’s more of a playoff move with the hopes you get 100+ games at DH from him. Vet for the clubhouse as well.   Mountcastle goes. JD is the everyday DH. O’Hearn/Mayo platoon at 1B.  It’s not a magic fix, but it’s an actual change that could realistically happen. Makes sense IMO. 
    • We just got to get older and get more experienced. There’s only one way to do that. No such thing as quick fixes. The hitters need to put in work adapting this offseason. 
    • I believe, Roch noted yesterday Davidson elected free agency. See update on his yesterday post.
    • Top 10 in passing yards. Top 4 in passing TDs. Tied for 4th in QBR. Glad you can concede that he is 'overall' playing well.   I think that there are over 25 other teams that would want him at QB instead of their current options. Not saying that he never makes mistakes or that he will absolutely win a Superbowl.  But there are a LOT of great or "overall pretty good" QBs that don't win a SB every year.  In fact it's almost every single one of them!!! I'm glad we have one of the good ones.
    • I would not be shocked to see Tucker Davidson offered arb/a contract and be back next ST as an option for the OD 26. Why not keep deep depth over the offseason? He’s only pre-arb for 2025. I think he at least makes it to around OD on the 40 man.