• 2k views
    • 12 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. Tim Beckham

• 3 replies
    • 3.2k views
    • 8 replies
    • 2.3k views

• A lot of people said the same thing about us last year, and they were right.
    • I feel like a lot of us may have said the same thing about the 89 win 2014 Royals who played .630 ball over the last 1/3 of that season.  In hindsight, we recognize them as a very good and well balanced team.  But I don't remember anyone being that worried about them at the time heading into the postseason and I don't know that many of their players had even been in the postseason before that year.  Maybe Shields and Infante, but not sure who else. Hell, they were down 7-3 to Oakland in the 8th inning of the one game playoff.  And their pixie dust lasted all the way until Bumgarner in Game 7 of the WS.
    • I was wondering if ticket brokers went after the two ALDS games. We all know who that could be against. 
    • You're not cowering in fear from MOO bats Matt Vierling and Wenceel Perez?  I'm nervous the Tigers pitching, but feel pretty good about the overall matchup because I think they just don't have a playoff caliber offense. They are going to have the highest K%, and lowest AVG, lowest OBP, and lowest SLG of any playoff team. In many cases by a wide margin. They are only good on one side of the ball and we have the ability to be good on both. 
    • I’d say the prices have got out of control. And couple that with the fact they're going to steal your fees if there’s a game or not. The games will  sell out. You must be bored