Bundy or Rendon?

Who should the Orioles have drafted  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the Orioles have drafted

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who should we have taken?

This is difficult to say because we don't know what Rendon's medicals are like. I got think that they are bad for us to pass on. If he is completely healthy he is the pick no doubt but I doubt that so I like the pick of Bundy.

The Orioles made the right choice here. If Rendon had been as fool proof as thought six months ago. The Mariners would have jumped on him. The fact that he's still sitting with a "chance" of going sixth, tells me there is bigger issue than many realized.

Thank God the team selected a player I can believe in!

With Machado/Bundy not arriving until 2013/2014 or later, we might as well do what we can to get top 5 picks the next year or two.

Sorry, I like the pick, but I'm sick and tired of our "magic year" of contending continually being pushed back.

This is difficult to say because we don't know what Rendon's medicals are like. I got think that they are bad for us to pass on. If he is completely healthy he is the pick no doubt but I doubt that so I like the pick of Bundy.

The O's passing on him only means so much to me.

I still take him...Nothing indicates its a long term issue.

I prefer the college arm of Jungmann over Bundy BUT I really like the Bundy pick. Reminds me of Smoak vs Bmat. Really liked the BMat pick but would have preferred them to go a different direction.

The O's passing on him only means so much to me.

I still take him...Nothing indicates its a long term issue.

I prefer the college arm of Jungmann over Bundy BUT I really like the Bundy pick. Reminds me of Smoak vs Bmat. Really liked the BMat pick but would have preferred them to go a different direction.

Yeah, listening to JJ right now and he says they wanted Bundy the whole time. Says he is a power arm with the ability to pitch which is a rare commodity. Hopefully this kid is a phenom and here in a couple of years. I like the pick, would have preferred Rendon if healthy, so I am not at all displeased.

With Machado/Bundy not arriving until 2013/2014 or later, we might as well do what we can to get top 5 picks the next year or two.

Sorry, I like the pick, but I'm sick and tired of our "magic year" of contending continually being pushed back.

Wow you are truly beat up right now. I think you have to take best player available in the draft and I have read where Bundy could be the best overal player in this draft. Time will tell, but we shall see.

If they're not taking Rendon then it must mean they are looking to buy some big wood, like Prince Fiddler.

Is this serious or are you just trying to sarcasm? I'm hoping the later of the two, but it's so hard to tell on message boards.

Archived