Another reason to dislike Boston..

Blizzard1090

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11513965&cp=1452345.1452683.1502907

Got this in an e-mail today. Once again shows my biggest beef with Boston and their fanbase.

Despite the claims they aren't like the Yankees,the Red Sox have actually managed to surpass them (in my own option) in arrogance and hypocrisy.

They are the Yankees in every way shape and form,and are ruining baseball just as much as they are.

You have to think no actual self-respecting Red Sox fan would wear one of those. There isn't a Sox fan alive who remembers more than two of those seven championships.

Nope and 04..where it used to be the 04 Red Sox won the right way,now it's that everyone was using steroids back then, so everyone had an even shot. Gag.

Rather smug T-shirt. Does this have the approval of the team? If it does it is in bad, bad taste. But a lot about that club is wrong. Like the NESN producing the commercial calling Camden Yards Fenway South.

Jobu is watching. He is taking accounts. Jobu's vengence will be an awful sight to behold.

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11513965&cp=1452345.1452683.1502907

Got this in an e-mail today. Once again shows my biggest beef with Boston and their fanbase.

Despite the claims they aren't like the Yankees,the Red Sox have actually managed to surpass them (in my own option) in arrogance and hypocrisy.

They are the Yankees in every way shape and form,and are ruining baseball just as much as they are.

Lol at this shirt for so many reasons. Ohhhh you have 7 whole rings since like 1900. However did you do it?

I'm not jealous of Red Sox fans. The ones that are tried and true fans I respect as being legit baseball fans. The others are just pathetic in my eyes.

What is sad.........I was very, very happy for Boston in 04. I was behind them the whole way. Now I regret it a lot.

So was I. I was hoping the "curse" ending would put a stop to all the morose whining, little did I know it would be replaced by something worse.

So was I. I was hoping the "curse" ending would put a stop to all the morose whining, little did I know it would be replaced by something worse.

Agreed. Now they play the morose whining card whenever losing comes up AND the arrogant, obnoxious winner the rest of the time.

What is sad.........I was very, very happy for Boston in 04. I was behind them the whole way. Now I regret it a lot.

Yea, me too. I hope that with the Bruins' victory they'd all shut up, since every single sports team in Boston has now won a Championship since, like, last September. But they won't. They're just going to gloat all the more, while reminding us how much street cred they have because the Sox couldn't get through a short series after a 92-win season every couple years since 1918.

Archived