6/22 at Pirates

Saintbird

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This team sucks.
That was an awesome bunt, not much you can do.

Doesn't change a thing, this team still sucks, whether that was a good bunt or not! I hate losing to team's that I think are even worse than us. Last night has me in a foul mood.

Watch he will go two innings and then tonight we will hear he has been nursing a sore shoulder for a couple of days. He will miss his next start. Not feel better. Fly to see that Dr all the cripples go to and then he will have career changing surgery.

Yep its bound to happen.

Doesn't change a thing, this team still sucks, whether that was a good bunt or not! I hate losing to team's that I think are even worse than us. Last night has me in a foul mood.

We'll be alright. Lets not throw in the towel after one bad inning. We need to see how Britton responds.

It's really amazing watching this team play and then looking at their year to date statistics. The numbers really aren't that bad. They just pick really inopportune times to crap themselves.

You watch the games and you think, "they haven't been even close to clutch" then you look at the RISP numbers and they say different.

I'd be curious to see how many productive outs they've had.

Big picture, no matter how this game goes doesn't matter that much. We're not that good. Arrieta, Matusz and Britton are all having problems; Guthrie is the only 2-9 "Ace" in baseball. And, we've been pretty much playing without a fifth starter for the past month. Jaku... may be the best starter on this staff right now. That's scary, I don't care how gritty he is. Some guys can certainly play better than they have, and we may eke out a slightly better record, but it's hard to be too optimistic about the near term future, anyway.

Archived