6/22 at Pirates

Saintbird

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

per Wikipedia:

The 2006 Sporting News Preseason baseball issue scouting report on Hanrahan said that he threw a fastball that barely reached the upper 80's. However, Hanrahan is now throwing in the mid to upper 90's with occasionally heavy sink.

He added 10 mph on his fastball.

I don't really understand the double switch and then hitting for Reimold. If your going to do that -- just have Koji lead off and bat for him. Was the "better" defense for 1/2 inning worth using up Reimold. not that it matters but a really strange move in my view.

Losing back-to-back series to Washington and Pittsburgh is an epic failure no matter how much some might claim that those teams have improved. It's total BS.

They're better than the Orioles, painful as that might be. And the Nationals are really going to take off in the years to come. That organization is doing it right.

per Wikipedia:

The 2006 Sporting News Preseason baseball issue scouting report on Hanrahan said that he threw a fastball that barely reached the upper 80's. However, Hanrahan is now throwing in the mid to upper 90's with occasionally heavy sink.

He added 10 mph on his fastball.

Good for him. You know who else did?

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/111773-Parker-Bridwell-RHP-Aberdeen

Or..if you but Reimold in, put him in Luke's spot. Pinch hit Vlad for the pitcher. If we have a big rally (haha), you have the option of having Reimold hit or...i guess Pie. Either way -- better than Koji. It didn't impact the game but shockingly poor in-game management by Buck.

They're better than the Orioles, painful as that might be. And the Nationals are really going to take off in the years to come. That organization is doing it right.

THat absurd contract they signed Werth to will hurt them..but other than that,yes the Nationals are slowly but surely starting to build themselves into a contender.

Archived