2 week free trial of MLB.TV for Final Vote Participants.

Can_of_corn

Just got the email.

Thank you for participating in the 2012 All-Star Game Final Vote. We would like to reward you for being such a loyal fan of Major League Baseball by offering you a two week free trial of MLB.TV, valid from July 6-20, 2012. With MLB.TV you can watch out-of-market games LIVE or on demand online in HD quality. Please note that the 2012 All-Star Game is subject to National live-game blackout restrictions and will not be streamed live on MLB.TV.

Just got the email.

Corn, this is just a suggestion, but you might want to delete this thread and re-post it on the main board. It's certainly Oriole-related, and it would get a lot more traffic (and get you a lot more green reps) as it deserves. :)

Patrick (Oriole Fan From New York)

Corn, this is just a suggestion, but you might want to delete this thread and re-post it on the main board. It's certainly Oriole-related, and it would get a lot more traffic (and get you a lot more green reps) as it deserves. :)

Patrick (Oriole Fan From New York)

Thanks for the advice but I am a stickler for posting things in the right spot and I couldn't get all holier then thou at other people if I took liberties myself. :P

Thank you for participating in the 2012 All-Star Game Final Vote. We would like to reward you for being such a loyal fan of Major League Baseball by offering you a 15% discount on your next eligible purchase from the MLB.com Shop.

I wonder how they decide who gets what

Archived