vs. Twins 7/17

erb8472

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The bullpen is gassed. Sure, Zach is giving the O's better than they've gotten, but that's doesn't mean it's good.

Not necessarily, Ve Ve. Strop didn't pitch at all yesterday, Lindstrom threw a total of 6 pitches, and Patton threw a total of 10 pitches (9 for strikes). Also, even though Jimmy Johnson got lit up yesterday in his 25-pitch fiasco, but I have a feeling that he could easily go tonight, being that we have used him so little over the last few weeks (including the big All-Star break). :)

Not necessarily, Ve Ve. Strop didn't pitch at all yesterday, Lindstrom threw a total of 6 pitches, and Patton threw a total of 10 pitches (9 for strikes). Also, even though Jimmy Johnson got lit up yesterday in his 25-pitch fiasco, but I have a feeling that he could easily go tonight, being that we have used him so little over the last few weeks (including the big All-Star break). :)

I didn't just mean "gassed" from yesterday. I meant gassed from the entire season, as evidenced by the runs they have started to give up over the last two weeks.

The pen could REALLY use a week of 6+ innings from starters.

The 4 walks is telling at least some of the story... I'm not actually watching the game so I can't comment on the strength of those hits, but a walk an inning will come back to bite you if you keep it up...

Happily it caught up with the Twinkies first!

o

SAM DEDUNO

IP:O 4.33

H:o. 6

R:O. 4

ER:) 3

BB:. 5

SO:. 5

Pitches: 99 (57 Strikes, 42 Balls)

2012 ERA: 5.59

DEDUNO BY INNINGS

16 *

* Deduno retired 1 batter in the 5th inning before departing.

Archived