vs. YANKEES 7-31

scOtt

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Truly..one of the great wins on the road in recent years. To spot this team 5 in the first,in New York... and see our starter on the ropes and somehow fight back and not only grab the lead, but have him pitch well..was truly impressive and a charater builder.

This was the kind of game that if things break a certain way, can be looked upon as a "season changer". Im still not convinced this team has enough to win anything, but it does show people their

fight and their overall talent.

This is a learning game..and the Orioles learned alot about themselves tonight.

Chris - "I don't feel all that great, but no excuses there...Wieters deserves all the credit,"

Buck - "You can call it what you want to, but he started antibiotics. Doing nothing but sleeping. We sent him home early yesterday. I was worried about bedsores. Make-up wise he's got what it takes to pitch up here. I am real proud of him."

I'm going to be gone from game threads from Wednesday (now) til Saturday night under the catwalks.

Yeah. The catwalks.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/39YUXIKrOFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i shake my little

on the catwalk.

Keep the faith all! NEVER give up!

Archived