Eddie Murray vs. Royals 8/11

weams

Suddenly that curve is money.

Velo down a bit.

It seems to me the velo is down because his mechanics are out of whack in this inning. You can tell he's really struggling for his release point and even when he gets a FB over it looks aimed.

Alright he also didn't have that slider two years ago.. Looks good this inning.

Change-up has improved as well. It's almost becoming a cliche to say so, but he's almost a different guy.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It seems to me the velo is down because his mechanics are out of whack in this inning. You can tell he's really struggling for his release point and even when he gets a FB over it looks aimed.

Him and Arrieta. IMHO, In their first few starts, they looked brilliant, mechanics and all. Arrieta looked like a fresh, changed man opening day. We saw what happened as the season wore on. Again, IMO Tillman hasn't looked like quite the same guy to me since that first start. We'll see how it turns out.

Him and Arrieta. IMHO, In their first few starts, they looked brilliant, mechanics and all. Arrieta looked like a fresh, changed man opening day. We saw what happened as the season wore on. Again, IMO Tillman hasn't looked like quite the same guy to me since that first start. We'll see how it turns out.

If he "looked like that first start" he'd be Justin Verlander. He's not. He doesn't have much in common with Arrieta, though.

Do you do anything but *****?

Sorry I'm a little pissed off that we give up 4 runs the 1st inning twice a week, and we are in the middle of a pennant chase, and have gone 14 straight batters without a hit against a dog **** pitcher.

Then we bring in Soco, to blow the game wide open.

Archived