Eddie Murray vs. Royals 8/11

weams

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Rays have not won much. They havnt been dominant.  They’ve been a solid team with a crap stadium that’s very far away from their fan base.  Located somewhere else, they’d have solid attendance.     The A’s on the other hand are a bad example for your argument.  After a dominant 70s (with titles) from 1981-1993 they were one of the most popular teams in the country and never averaged less than 11th in the league in attendance (finishing 2nd twice, 3rd twice, and 4th twice) while making it to 3 WS & winning 2.  
    • Bored on account of the rain delay, plus the board needs more fun nonsense (as opposed to lame nonsense like benching players in two week slumps and whatnot).    Simple question - what’s your favorite hair amongst the 26 man roster as it stands this afternoon? Its Cionel Perez for me, but there are many contenders: Gunnar - recently shorn but still flowing  Adley - the professional flow Jorge - medium length dreads Kremer - long and curly with man bun on the regular  Burnes - classic flow Irvin - curly Burnes Kimbrel - repping the gingers, another man bun Kyle Stowers - curly blond locks (an underrated choice IMO) We’ve got great flow in AAA too - Jackson, Heston, Vespi would all be contenders if they were in the majors.  Shoutout to Big Mike, who certainly would be on this list if it were made yesterday.  Important point: beards are not lettuce. Facial hair could be a separate category. Facial hair could be a tie breaker here if you’re so inclined though.    Who’s your fav?
    • ??? I think you lost me on that one. The Detroit Lions hosted the NFL draft last month and broke the record for attendance.  Can, I think you and I are on the same side of the coin when it comes to the importance of retaining great/superstar/franchise players. For whatever reason @emmett16 seems to be opposed to it. I remember one post he had about Elias/Sig possibly being able to use AI in order to figure out some sort of star profile for 15/16 year olds so that they could continue to replicate and replace the Hendersons/Rutschmans/Hollidays/etc.
    • You still alive, Frobby?
    • Rain delay gives me a chance to do what I didn't earlier because I was out this afternoon: Roster Move:  Grayson Rodriguez activated from disabled list.   MIchael Baumann designated for assignment. Matchup:  Luis Castillo (R) vs Grayson Rodriguez (R) Lineups Coming shortly Orioles Bench Coming shortly Orioles Bullpen Available Yennier Cano (R)    0.2 IP, 3p last night Danny Coulombe (L)   1.0 IP, 15p Wednesday Craig Kimbrel  (R)   1.0 IP, 16p Monday  Cionel Perez (L)   1.1 IP, 16p Wednesday Albert Suarez (R)   3.0 IP, 43p Sunday;  0.1 IP, 6p Saturday Jacob Webb (R)    0.1 IP, 14p last night;  1.0 IP, 32p Wednesday  Maybe Available Keegan Akin (L)   1.0 IP, 11p last night  
    • Well, I wasn’t too disappointed when we ended our garage sale early, but now I am. could still be selling furniture and old Zippos.
    • If what you guys say is true, we've go a few hours to get other stuff done.  I can't remember when we've ever had this much rain in Baltimore in the month of May.
  • Popular Contributors