W. Brown 7 50 7.1 0

RECEIVING REC YDS AVG TD

M. Leak 6 127 21.2 1

S. Diggs 6 89 14.8 0

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UConn (1-1)

Thu, Aug 30 vs Massachusetts W 37-0 1-0 (0-0)

Sat, Sept 8 vs North Carolina State L 10-7 1-1 (0-0)

Maryland (2-0)

Sat, Sept 1 vs William & Mary W 7-6 1-0 (0-0)

Sat, Sept 8 @Temple W 36-27 2-0 (0-0)

2012 UConn Team Leaders

PASSING COMP ATT YDS TD

C. Whitmer 30 52 423 0

J. McEntee 1 2 6 0

RUSHING CAR YDS AVG TD

L. McCombs 43 142 3.3 2

M. DeLorenzo 4 22 5.5 0

RECEIVING REC YDS AVG TD

G. Davis 7 106 15.1 0

N. Williams 4 75 18.8 0

The Terps are only down 7 at halftime. The defense has been solid despite being on the field for over 18 minutes. They need to slow down UConn's running game. The offense really needs to step it up. If not, they have little chance of pulling this one out.

Crazy TD for the Terps. Hills was running for his life and just throws the ball up towards the end zone. The ball bounces off of Leak's hand right at Diggs who catches the TD. UConn was called for pass interference on the play. UConn leads 17-14.

No one cares about MD football this year but you I guess. :laughlol:

I've never seen a QB completely forget which side to hand the ball off to. The O-line and the RB went to the right and Hills went to the left. That was embarrassing.

That was the worst two-minute drill I have seen in a long time. And that's all on coaches. How you let that much clock run with such disarray, even though you had two timeouts, is simply inexcusable. Someone messed up really bad. Just awful.

That was the worst two-minute drill I have seen in a long time. And that's all on coaches. How you let that much clock run with such disarray, even though you had two timeouts, is simply inexcusable. Someone messed up really bad. Just awful.

Ahhh and here he comes back once they lose a game. Could have seen that coming a mile away. Here's a few facts/opinions for you:

1) They didn't run out of time. Saying the two minute drill was poorly run and citing the clock running out is being dishonest. They turned the ball over on downs with time still on the clock.

2) The Terps are still playing with a true freshman at QB. I would argue their 3 "best" players on offense are all true freshmen.

3) The team showed a lot of heart and guts coming back and making this a close game. Care to give any credit to the coaching staff for that?

4) Whether you like it or not, UConn is an equal program to Maryland, and they're probably in a better position due to our injuries. Losing to them is not some massive issue.

I'm sure we'll hear more from you next week when we lose to WVU but if we beat Wake Forest at home, I doubt you'll have much to say. Par for the course.

No one cares about MD football this year but you I guess. :laughlol:

I've never seen a QB completely forget which side to hand the ball off to. The O-line and the RB went to the right and Hills went to the left. That was embarrassing.

I certainly care about MD football.

Disappointing game today as they just couldn't get anything going with Hills. He is trying hard but you can tell it's just a bit too much for him to take in right now.

If this team had CJB they could be downright exciting to watch offensively, with Diggs and Wes Brown here now.

Team is moving in the right direction with another strong recruiting class coming in next year.

The true atrocity from today continues to be the helmets. Please just go back to last year's helmets. Or even the MD pride ones. These flag ones are awful.

BTW, Danny O'Brien was benched in the 3rd quarter today. Wisconsin needed a missed FG to hold on and beat Utah State 16-14 at home.

Archived