Vs Rays 10/2/2012

Satyr3206

2-0 Red Sox after 1 complete inning.

The Red Sox are going to ravage the Yankees in the same manner in which they did in Game 7 of the 2004 A.L.C.S. at Yankee Stadium.

They have a good chance since Valentine didn't put himself batting cleanup.

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No enthusiasm. The birds playing for the wild card? I know it's early, but seem to be going through the motions.

This team has fought for us all season. We've had some good games, so bad games, and some great games.

The one thing they have never done is gone through the motions. Take a step back and enjoy this. They will get to Shields.

Sox got out of it.

I'm about to shut down the computer / iPhone / Tapatalk because all this negativity is killing my serious buzz I got goin on.

16 oz cans are the besssss.

Enjoy the game and DRINK...............................responsibly.

No enthusiasm. The birds playing for the wild card? I know it's early, but seem to be going through the motions.

Actually, they have all the enthusiasm in the world. They may not win, but this team has out performed every metric that they make to evaluate them.

These games in Tampa just seem boring. The one's in Baltimore have a "feel" to them. Can't explain it. The announcers in the stadium just suck in Tampa

You're not kidding. The dome just sucks the life out of everything. I can't imagine what seeing a game there would be like.

Archived