Vs Rays 10/2/2012

Satyr3206

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boy, do we look bad offensively against these pitchers.And cant even take long AB's.

Yes, we do look bad on offense.

This first inning is big for Gonzo Part II.

He really needs to have a scoreless first to keep the team up (I think.)

Red Sox doing their part by taking 2-0 lead. Orioles having embarassing at bats and giving away outs - so in other words, they are doing their usual part as well.

Awesome post! I look forward to your unbiased insight in the game threads, I'm glad you're here.

IMO, and I know Im in the minority, if we are still one game down tomorrow, I wouldnt burn Tillman. I'd take my chances with Jake or someone else. The idea of burning your best pitcher in a game

that may end up inconsequential when the one game do or die looms on Friday, is a waste. Thats just my opinion.

I agree. Save Tillman for the WC. If that's where we end up.

IMO, and I know Im in the minority, if we are still one game down tomorrow, I wouldnt burn Tillman. I'd take my chances with Jake or someone else. The idea of burning your best pitcher in a game

that may end up inconsequential when the one game do or die looms on Friday, is a waste. Thats just my opinion.

Personally...I'd start Jake regardless. I'll take Arrieta vs Tampa over Arrieta/Johnson/Saunders/Britton vs NYY/OAK/TEX.

Archived