Ticketmaster Service Fees not refunded.

Pedro Cerrano

"Tickets purchased for the Tiebreaker Game, American League Wild Card Game and American League Division Series Home Game #3 at Oriole Park at Camden Yards through the Season Plan Holder Presale, Group Leader Presale, 2013 Deposit Presale, Ticket Opportunity Sale or Public Sale will be automatically refunded if they are marked "PHONE/WEB" on the front of the ticket. The credit card account holder of record will be credited for the face value of the ticket and the per ticket convenience fee. Per order processing, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. These tickets SHOULD NOT be returned and have no cash value."

Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.

Has anyone been refunded yet? The refunds should have been processed by now as it has been 7 days since it has been decided that the Orioles would not have a Home wildcard or 3 a 3rd ALCS game

I have not yet, but keep in mind 5 'business' days haven't passed yet if you go by the 4th.

Here's a funny anecdote. Never received an email saying that my WC Home Game and AL Tiebreaker have been refunded, so I called. The rep, at first, said those games would not be refunded, after getting a little bit testy (felt bad, so I apologized); I was refunded. Not in my account as of yet. Would have loved to use the refund cash on ALCS Game 5 because I dropped a lot more than I wanted to, and this was 20 minutes after the presale started on Monday.

Edited by schmed77

I talked to a ticketmaster rep that said 7-10 business days. Wouldn't surprise me if it takes them until the end of the month. Ugh.

Has anyone been refunded yet? The refunds should have been processed by now as it has been 7 days since it has been decided that the Orioles would not have a Home wildcard or 3 a 3rd ALCS game

The rep who I talked to said they don't go by when it was decided, they go by when they are given "refund approval". And apparently they aren't given refund approval right away, for whatever freaking reason.

I talked to a ticketmaster rep that said 7-10 business days. Wouldn't surprise me if it takes them until the end of the month. Ugh.

The rep who I talked to said they don't go by when it was decided, they go by when they are given "refund approval". And apparently they aren't given refund approval right away, for whatever freaking reason.

The reason being that they haven't created a "refund approval fee" yet. :rolleyes: