2-27. Vs. Red Sox

weams

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just realized this game's already OVER and the replay is on over a LIVE GAME???

Genius, MLB Network.

I'm watching on MLB.tv but I'm waiting patiently to switch over to MLB Network. This Angels game just won't end. Every no-name and their mother are crushing the ball.

LOL now they're re-capping the game replay before joining the O's - Red Sox game?

Hey let's watch some highlights of the game we just watched, it's only 40 minutes after the start of the game you're supposed to show at 7pm...

I know!! Omg now they're showing other game highlights. What a joke. :angryfire:

Again, the game is right here: http://www.vipbox.tv/baseball/138763/1/spring-training:-boston-red-sox-vs-baltimore-orioles-%28ss%29-live-stream-online.html

What better way to express your displeasure with MLB Network than to watch the game on a questionably legal feed. :D

At this point I'm just fascinated with the stupidity. I want to see how many of these at bats they can forego while talking about nothing before switching to the actual game itself.

Archived