More problems for the Yankees.

joe42

Teixeira with a strained wrist. Bad enough to knock him out of the WBC. Injuries just keep mounting for this team.Dont wish injuries on anyone, but as long as he has it I hope its of the nagging variety.Maybe his calf problem will flair-up again also. Just throwing it out there. :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Living and working in NYC is interesting these days. On my way out to lunch, some guys on the elevator were talking about how bad the Yankees offseason had been. Their consensus was basically that Jeter has to be completely healthy for the whole year, Tex has to hit .300, and Gardner has to have a career year for them to have a chance. I didn't interject, it was too soothing to listen to.

Living and working in NYC is interesting these days. On my way out to lunch, some guys on the elevator were talking about how bad the Yankees offseason had been. Their consensus was basically that Jeter has to be completely healthy for the whole year, Tex has to hit .300, and Gardner has to have a career year for them to have a chance. I didn't interject, it was too soothing to listen to.

O

[video=youtube;_e24kdjdbtw]

So in other words... they're doomed :mwahaha:

Didn't see this posted on OH but I saw on twitter, same dude who broke the Melky suspension said yesterday that Cano, Granderson and A-Rod are all going to be suspended. Not saying it's true but just saying...

I think the mods should be impressed with my self control here. I copied no less than 5 gifs and came up with half a dozen sarcastic rude comebacks before common sense got the better of me and I decided not to post any of them. ;)

B&G, this has indeed been posted here several times. Most notably here

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/129909-AL-East-players-linked-to-PED-clinic-(Yankee-and-new-Blue-Jay)

Teixeira with a strained wrist. Bad enough to knock him out of the WBC. Injuries just keep mounting for this team.Dont wish injuries on anyone, but as long as he has it I hope its of the nagging variety.Maybe his calf problem will flair-up again also. Just throwing it out there. :D

Pfft...Couldn't happen to umm nicer players & team.

[video=youtube;hUQX2B67KL4]

Snoopy is the greatest. If you watch Peanuts closely, you'll notice that he always has Charlie Brown's back, and he gets back at that ***** Lucy for him in different ways.

Didn't see this posted on OH but I saw on twitter, same dude who broke the Melky suspension said yesterday that Cano, Granderson and A-Rod are all going to be suspended. Not saying it's true but just saying...

Just to add to this, Pinnacle Sports one of the largest offshore sports books has taken down all odds having to do with the Yankees. No season win total, no AL East odds

http://www.pinnaclesports.com/ContestCategory/MLB+Futures/Lines.aspx

I seriously dislike Teixeira, but I'm willing to set that aside for the good of the US of A. I would have been truly, deeply happy if he was able to help the States win the WBC, but at the end of the tournament he rips a ligament and was out for the Yanks for 18 months.

I don't. I want the Damn Yankees at full health when the O's beat the piss out of them.

Archived