Season Ticket Arriving?

oriolefan123

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No tracking number. Just hoping they arrive by Tuesday when we have our ticket draft. I don't think March 26th is too much to ask. It's actually the printer in Arkansas fault, they received the file in mid to late February.
How many games do you actually go to a year? Do you live close to the stadium?

Seems like its split between people.

This is my first season on a 29 game plan and even that feels like too many games!

Full season plan.

Thanks. I had a feeling they'd go out first.

Sometimes even 13 games seems like a lot! I know a guy who went to all 81 home games one year, I don't think I could hack that. How many partners do you have?

Oh, word. I'm slow. I am doing my first 13 game plan. I went to about 15 games last year without a plan...

Although I am pretty sure the dudes that would always wear the shirts with ties and maybe sun glasses went to every game.... they usually sat in either the first row or second above the O's dugout.

Called for an update today. The rep seemed kinda irritated. Said all tickets have been mailed in 3 shipments. Everyone should receive them between Mon and Wed. I asked about tracking number emails and he said they were unsure when everyone would get that.

Called for an update today. The rep seemed kinda irritated. Said all tickets have been mailed in 3 shipments. Everyone should receive them between Mon and Wed. I asked about tracking number emails and he said they were unsure when everyone would get that.

First it was last week, then it was friday, now its maybe mid next week.... serisouly this is POOR service.

Yeah, I'm not upset with any certain rep. Just irritated with the lack of information. Seems like everything I'm told is wrong. Been a very poor transition.

To be fair, there's no way any of the current Orioles ticket reps could possibly be accustomed to working this hard leading up to an O's opener.

It's like ordering the Pony Express to make cross-continental deliveries by jet.

To be fair, there's no way any of the current Orioles ticket reps could possibly be accustomed to working this hard leading up to an O's opener.

It's like ordering the Pony Express to make cross-continental deliveries by jet.

My point was that its not the reps fault that the tickets are taking forever to print and mail. However, The organization has known for months that they were switching ticket companies. They took deposits last fall, yet every process has been behind. When I have called to inquire, they seem irritated and can't even answer my questions with a confident answer. So I will agree to disagree. They could have been better prepared. Ok, im gonna stop complaining and focus on the positive. Opening day almost here!

Just noticed this message posted at the top of the Mytickets page:

We are currently in the process of printing and mailing season tickets. To make any changes to your mailing address, please contact your Personal Account Representative or call 1-888-848-2473. The option to update your Account Info from this page will be available in early April.

Not sure when that was posted as I havent checked my account recently. I am a first time season ticket holder (13 game plan). No email received as of now. Guess the waiting is half the fun, right?

Just noticed this message posted at the top of the Mytickets page:

We are currently in the process of printing and mailing season tickets. To make any changes to your mailing address, please contact your Personal Account Representative or call 1-888-848-2473. The option to update your Account Info from this page will be available in early April.

Not sure when that was posted as I havent checked my account recently. I am a first time season ticket holder (13 game plan). No email received as of now. Guess the waiting is half the fun, right?

It's had that same message up for the past 6+ weeks... They did at one point give us a chance to see what the new system will look like..I was not that impressed but again... to be able to access our tickets online only with 24-48 hours before the first home game is just mind blowing....

Archived