Season Ticket Arriving?

oriolefan123

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks. I guess it's time to give my rep a call. I was really hoping to avoid that but maybe there's something wrong with my order.

I haven't got my 13 game plan confirmation yet but my brother got his for a 29-game plan over the weekend. My guess is there is nothing specifically wrong with your order and they are still making their way through the 13 game plans.

I haven't got my 13 game plan confirmation yet but my brother got his for a 29-game plan over the weekend. My guess is there is nothing specifically wrong with your order and they are still making their way through the 13 game plans.

I'm sure you're right, I'm just impatient! It's nice to look through this thread and see that I'm not the only one.

I'm sure you're right, I'm just impatient! It's nice to look through this thread and see that I'm not the only one.

Was informed by my guy today that the A and B 13 game plans have shipped, and the others are coming soon.

Of course, he said they'd be out by last Wednesday too, so I'm not holding my breath right now. I expressed that as a new season ticket holder, things are not off to a great start, even though I don't blame him in any way.

Was informed by my guy today that the A and B 13 game plans have shipped, and the others are coming soon.

Of course, he said they'd be out by last Wednesday too, so I'm not holding my breath right now. I expressed that as a new season ticket holder, things are not off to a great start, even though I don't blame him in any way.

Interesting as I am plan B and haven't received an email.

Thanks, I guess that saves me (and more importantly, my rep!) a call today. Not sure why the Sunday plan would be among the last to be shipped, since the 3rd game of the season is a Sunday, but I suppose the ticket company doesn't take that into account.

Yikes. Well, I'm sure the reps only know what they've been told, whether it's true or not. What a mess.

Its not a mess, its a full blown CF!

I don't care that I will receive the tickets before Opening Day (hopefully). The fact that we're 8 days from the first baseball game of the season and we aren't holding our tickets in an inexcusable CF! I'm not happy.

Archived