Season Ticket Arriving?

oriolefan123

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone tried to access their tickets electronically?

I asked about this a week or so ago. I was told that when you receive your season tickets, you should get an account number and password for the "My Orioles Tickets" page (orioles.com/mytickets). By the time you receive your tickets, you should be able to log-in and view all of your season ticket information. My rep gave me my account name and password. I just checked now and my season ticket information is still not in there. I had also asked about being able to use Passbook on my iPhone for my season tickets (or any additional tickets) I order since that is an available option this season for single game tickets after the switch in ticket vendors. It appeared he was not even aware that was an option. I don't really blame any of the account reps or anything. There is a lot going on with the increased ticket demand and switch to a different ticket vendor. At the same time, they are clearly way behind at this point.

Spoke with my rep again this afternoon. He said they started mailing them yesterday and will continue today. Once they leave, you will receive a tracking number via email. They are being shipped by 2-day FedEx. Said at latest, we will get them early next week.

Spoke with my rep again this afternoon. He said they started mailing them yesterday and will continue today. Once they leave, you will receive a tracking number via email. They are being shipped by 2-day FedEx. Said at latest, we will get them early next week.

At this point I am expecting to receive my tickets probably on April 1.... Also I am highly doubting the online system to be working right away... I see no reason now that the tickets have been printed with a bar code (just not mailed out) can not be visable online.... why is it that it will only work when we receive our tickets!!?!?

Never had this poor service as a season ticket holder before.

Thanks for the update. It's amazing how many times the story has changed on this, just in the past week. First I heard they'd be mailing them starting Monday, then I heard Tuesday, and the latest is they were being mailed starting Wednesday. I still haven't gotten a tracking number, has anyone else?

No tracking number. Just hoping they arrive by Tuesday when we have our ticket draft. I don't think March 26th is too much to ask. It's actually the printer in Arkansas fault, they received the file in mid to late February.

Yeah, I'm supposed to divvy up tickets on Saturday, that's clearly not happening. Last year I got my tickets like March 9, so I didn't think it would be an issue making this date. Oh well.

I'll feel a lot better when we ge the so called "tracking number". As I've said, I got out of town next Thursday and don't get back til opening day. Won't be thrilled if my tickets just sit on my doorstep for over a week.

I hear ya on the tracking number. Don't you have anyone who can check your doorstep for you while you're away?

I hear ya on the tracking number. Don't you have anyone who can check your doorstep for you while you're away?

Yeah, just annoying cause Im missing opening day and giving my tickets to buddies. Just becomes a pain trying to make arrangements.

Just got my email with tracking number!

Good deal, glad to hear it. Out of curiosity, what season plan did you get? I'm a 13-game Sunday plan, just wondering if they're mailing them out by package type.

Archived